- Gather problems and requirements we have with MODIS data.
- Collect the current status of our MODIS reader and the SeaDAS reader.
- Plan actions to solve issues.
- Three reader can read the data. SeaDAS reader is 'intended', MODIS and NetCDF are 'suitable'
- NetCDF reader provides no geo-location and band names are different to MODIS and SeaDAS and provides only raw count data
- MODIS reader has good geo-location and provides data as radiance
- SeaDAS reader has bad geo-location and provides data as reflectance
- Version of our SeaDAS reader is higher as the one from SeaDAS.
Requirements and Problems
Below is a list of questions to be addressed as a result of this requirements document: